Friday, June 25, 2010

New Clip From The Last Airbender

Yo. So okay.. I got this email from some chick from Banyan Branch telling me about this new promo clip for M. Night Shyamalan's adaptation of the Nickelodeon series The Last Airbender. The clip doesn't feature anything that interesting except a brief appearance of Momo which I think looks totally awesome.

Check it out:
The Last Airbender is set to premiere in July and while I do think this film is going to suck ass compared to the epicness of the cartoon series, I am a very big fan of Shyamalan and he just might pull this off.

Really keeping my fingers crossed for this one. Please please please be good.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts